- Preparation Time10 minutes
- Cooking Time 6 hours 10 minutes
- Source The Australian Women's Weekly Slow-Cooker Comfort Food
Served in bread rolls with radish, lettuce and parsley alongside hot chips make this feel like a take-out meal in the comfort of your own home. Can be modified into a mexi version by adding a can of drained kidney beans and serving with jalapenos.
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 brown onion
- 2 garlic clove
- 500 Gram minced pork
- 200 Gram beef mince
- 3 Teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup golden syrup
- 1/2 Cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 Cup Tomato paste
- Heat oil in fry pan. Cook onions, garlic, minces, stirring for 5 minutes or, until browned. Add spices, cook, stirring, for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add mine mixture to slow cooker. Add syrup, vinegar and paste. Cook, covered, on low for 6 hours.
- Increase heat to reduce liquid, simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes or sauce is thick. Season to taste.