Cookies & Cream Cheesecake
- Preparation Time20 mins + refrigeration time
- Cooking Time 5 mins
- Source Cook
- 250 Gram plain chocolate biscuits
- 150 Gram butter
- 2 Teaspoon gelatine
- 1/4 Cup water
- 360 Gram cream cheese
- 300 Mililitre thickened cream
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/2 Cup caster sugar
- 180 Gram white eating chocolate
- 150 Gram oreo
- 50 Gram dark eating chocolate
- Line base of 23cm springform tin with baking paper.
- Process plain chocolate biscuits (these were tricky to find, we ended up using Tiny Teddy's) until fine. Add melted butter; process until combined. Press biscuit mixture evenly over base and 3cm up side of tin, cover; refrigerate about 20 mins.
- Sprinkle gelatine over the water in a small heatproof jug, stand jug in small saucepan of simmering water. Stir until gelatine dissolves, cool for 5 mins.
Start melting white chocolate.
- Beat cheese, cream, essence and sugar in medium bowl with electric mixer until smooth. Stir in gelatine mixture and melted white chocolate; fold in quartered biscuits. Pour cheesecake mixture over biscuit mixture in tin, cover and refrigerate about 3 hours or until set.
- Serve with a drizzle of melted dark chocolate.