Healthy and yummy!
- 2 beetroot
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 Cup arborio rice
- 2 Cup vegetable stock
- 1/4 Cup parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoon fresh parsely
- 3 capful pinenuts
- Wash and peel beetroot. Dice one, peel the other.
- Roast diced beetroot with a little oil on tray at 200°C until tender (~10mins)
- Saute garlic and onion in oil until tender then add rice & stir constantly for one minute.
- Add grated beetroot and stir through.
- Add stock slowly, stirring until absorbed until the rice is cooked.
- Stir through roast beetroot and pine nuts and top with chopped parsley.